Role: Procurement Coordinator
Salary: €35k - €40k
Duration: Permanent, fulltime
Location: Southwest Dublin
Benefits: Performance Bonus
Leading construction company based in Southwest Dublin have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join their Purchasing Team as a Procurement Coordinator to assist with the ever-growing needs of the business. They are seeking an individual with purchasing experience to assist the team in their daily procurement activities, such as maintaining appropriate stock levels, forecasting, supplier relationship building, price negotiations and processing the relevant PO’s.
The successful candidate will have excellent written/ verbal communication skills and be highly organised. You will have strong IT skills (especially proficient in Microsoft Excel/ ERP systems) and ideally previous purchasing/ supply chain experience. A proven track record of delivering results against set out KPI’s is essential.
- Engage with key stakeholders as required to clarify details in Purchase Requisitions to create and release Purchase Orders
- Review that all pre-requisites for Purchase Order creation are compliant, completed and aligned to company standards and procedures
- Work with suppliers to optimise lead-times.
- Build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders.
- Order and track stock.
- Review and approve fulfilment orders.
- Create and maintain all overseas and local purchase orders.
- Proven ability to understand, apply and communicate procurement principles and requirements
- Team oriented, accountable and results driven
- Strong communication skills, including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to organise and prioritise demands, handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously, set and meet deadlines and follow-through within a fast-paced operational environment with multiple and competing demands
- Proactively seek to continuously improve performance, deliverables and work efficiencies including support for team members
- Display a positive approach to safety, environmental and quality considerations
- Strong systems, operational, financial, resource planning and reporting skills
What to do next:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities, contact Sarah via sarah @ tdtalent . ie