Role: Warehouse Team Lead (Evening Shift)
Location: North County Dublin
An exciting opportunity calls for an experienced team leader with a strong background in warehouse operations to join one of Dublin’s leading distribution & transportation companies.
This company is a renowned global organisation with a strong reputation within this industry and offers a rewarding career experience with the opportunity to grow as this company has a proven track record of promoting within.
You will have experience working in a fast-paced warehouse environment someone who has managed a large team overseeing their performance and ensuring they reach their daily KPIs. you’ll be responsible for supervising the pick/pack team, leading by example and taking a hands-on approach to ensure all tasks are completed on time.
- Monitoring the flow of the warehouse to ensure it is running smoothly.
- Assisting on the warehouse floor with all duties when required.
- Setting tasks for the general operatives.
- Ensuring the team is reaching their daily KPIs.
- Oversee all paperwork ensuring it is processed correctly.
- Experience working in a fast-paced warehouse environment and leading a large team.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems when required.
- Flexible regarding work hours and excellent punctuality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Manual handling certificate.
- A forklift license would be an advantage.
- Your own transport is essential for this role as no public transport routes are nearby.
What you need to do next
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities, contact Lee Parker via email email@example.com