Role: Warehouse Shift Manager (Day shift)
Location: North Dublin
Benefits: Free parking, death in service, pension contribution, and strong career progression opportunities
A rare opportunity has become available for a warehouse manager with pick & pack experience to join a thriving distribution company that supplies a variety of industries throughout Ireland. The company is a global organisation that is a leading brand in their field, they have a strong reputation for staff retention, promoting from within and investing in their team. Due to growth within the company, they are looking to add an experienced warehouse manager to their team who will be based in their North Dublin facility.
You should have a strong target-driven mindset with experience in warehouse management, particularly within the logistics and distribution industry. In this role you will have a wide range of responsibilities, which include management of warehouse operations during the day shift, you will also be required to lead the outbound operations ensuring all orders are prepared for dispatch on time.
- Ensure that products are selected accurately, safely and in a timely manner.
- Accountable for the correct intake / receipting of products when required.
- Ensure that all vehicles are loaded and dispatched accurately and on time.
- Motivating the warehouse team and ensuring all targets and KPI’s are being achieved
- Communicate with team leads, other shift managers and supervisors in all departments.
- Previous experience managing a large warehouse team is essential.
- knowledge of warehouse procedures and ERP systems.
- Experience in a fast-paced target driven warehouse environment
- Flexibility regarding working hours and excellent punctuality
- Exceptional communication skills with experience in building and developing teams.
- High level of motivational and interpersonal skills, maintaining strong close working relationships.
What you need to do next
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities, contact Lee Parker via email email@example.com