Role: Parcel Sorter & Van Driver
Duration: Fixed Term Contract
Location: South Dublin
One of Irelands well-known parcel companies that specialises in the transportation of goods nationwide are seeking a delivery driver with warehouse experience to join their team.
This position will require you to multitask carrying out various duties on the road and in the warehouse, you’ll begin your shift as a parcel sorter Working in the depot assisting with orders and unloading trailers. Following that, you will be required to carry out multi-drop deliveries throughout Dublin for the remainder of the shift.
Working hours are 4am – 12pm Monday to Saturday
- Organizing parcels and working a conveyor belt
- Unloading trailers.
- Lifting heavy loads safely and securely.
- Use of a handheld scanner to tag orders.
- Carrying out deliveries and drop-offs in a timely and efficient manner.
- A full clean B driver's license is essential
- You must be 25 or over for this position
- Dependable and willing to work flexible hours
- Be physically fit and have the ability to lift heavy goods.
- Warehouse experience is a plus.
- Full clean driver’s license.
- Knowledge of handheld scanning systems.
What you need to do next
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities, contact Lee Parker via email email@example.com