Role: Procurement Transformation Senior Manager
Duration: Full-time, permanent
Location: Ireland (remote/ hybrid)
Salary: €90k - €110k per year (DOE)
Benefits: Annual bonus, hybrid/ remote working options
Procurement Transformation Senior Manager
Life-sciences global giant are seeking an experienced and passionate individual to assist their clients in solving their supply chain challenges.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience of procurement, ideally with a background in project management and consulting. You will have had experience with complex, end-to-end tender management with a particular focus on public procurement and contract management. You will act as a role model to those around you in supporting the company values and ethics whilst supporting the growth initiatives to help position the company brand in the global and Irish market.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of contract management and procurement processes within government.
- An understanding of and ability to apply procurement legislation, policies and procedures.
- Experience in leading procurement processes and contract management activities to achieve policy outcomes.
- Confident communication and negotiating skills.
- Experience with complex and high-risk procurement and contract documentation.
- A keen eye for continuous improvement and leading business process changes.
- A strong attention to detail together with good judgement.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure compliance with procurement and policy obligations.
- A flexible approach to problem solving and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client personnel whilst delivering a high level of quality service
- Recruit, train and retain onboarding team members
- Conduct performance reviews for junior level staff
- 10 years minimum experience in procurement with a background in project management and consulting being especially advantageous
- Strong, in-depth knowledge of end-to-end procurement processes and tender management
- Degree in business/ procurement/ supply chain/ science/ construction or similar with several years’ relevant experience or lesser formal qualifications with extensive relevant experience in procurement, construction, tendering, purchasing and contract management related roles.
- Experience of government processes, policy implementation and organisational documentation particularly in relation to procurement
- Experience in a compliance and reporting role
What to do next: If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities, contact Sarah via sarah @ tdtalent . ie