Senior Warehouse Manager (Night Shift 3pm – 6am 8-hour shifts )
: Pension, health care, EAP, In-house learning platform, progression opportunities.
Global Logistics powerhouse is on the lookout for an experienced senior warehouse manager to join their busy fast paced team located in North Dublin. They sponsor a culture of bringing out the best in people with a firm commitment to training & development, and dedicated leaders who believe that their people are their greatest asset.
This is an evening/night shift role which encompasses responsibilities for the operation of the warehouse facility for ambient, chilled & frozen goods 5 days over 7. You will cover the evening and night shifts with an overview of the beginning of one shift and the end of the other depending on your start times.
You should be effective and efficient able to track multiple facets of the warehouse at any given time. Given the size of the business, strong time management skills will be crucial to meeting deadlines and the ability to motivate and bring out the best in your team of 180+..
Ensuring overall safety compliance, providing regular team communications, managing effective labour planning, plus coaching and development will be key to your success and that of the team. Your understanding of Warehouse Management processes and procedures will help you drive continuous improvements.
- Monitor staff performance, progress and develop a high-performing engaged team.
- Drive continuous improvement activities throughout the warehouse team
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Meet deadlines and effectively balance priorities
- Proven experience in a fast-paced 3PL, FMCG or large warehouse environment is essential.
- Strong leadership skills managing large teams of 100 – 180 and 10+ team leads
- Excellent computer literacy and sound experience using Microsoft office packages.
- Experience implementing process improvement initiatives.
- Results orientated in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities, contact Conor via conor@tdtalent ie