Role: Warehouse Operative Monday – Friday
Salary: €14p/h - €15p/h
Duration: Permanent, full-time
Benefits: Access to a pension & medical scheme after 6 months and death in service
Location: Dublin 22
International company has an opening for a skilled warehouse operative to join their team. Based in Dublin 22, the warehouse is the one stop shop for all goods needed from supplies to spare parts.
You’ll be responsible for receiving, storing, assembling, packaging, and unpacking goods, ensuring the safe loading and unloading of goods, and issuing stock, tools, and equipment to colleagues and customers.
This will be a Monday to Friday role with a competitive base salary on offer. You should have your own transport as public transport links are limited to the warehouse location. It’s also essential that you have a valid counterbalance forklift license.
- Picking and packing orders for dispatch
- Stock management and preparing products for dispatch.
- Processing inbound and outbound shipments (sorting, loading and unloading goods)
- Ensure products are stored in the correct location.
- Working closely with the purchasing team
- Dealing with customers in person and on the phone
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Strong work ethic
- Forklift licence
- Physically fit as some heavy lifting is required.
- Experience in warehouse/order processing beneficial
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive, punctual and reliable
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Computer literate with the ability to use warehouse systems and send emails.
- Must have own licence and transport.
If you have the experience and skills required for this exciting opportunity, please apply today! Contact Conor for a confidential discussion firstname.lastname@example.org