Role: Purchasing Administrator
Benefits: Pension Contribution, Annual Bonus, Staff Discount
Irish retailer is seeking a Purchasing Administrator to join their Dublin-based procurement team.
In the role of Purchasing Administrator, you will oversee all aspects of supplier relationships, ensuring the pricing list is updated and a clear line of communication is maintained as you process purchase orders, discuss packaging alternatives, and track orders from dispatch to delivery. You will also inspect all incoming goods, cross reference invoices against purchase orders, acquire appropriate credit notes should goods be incorrect or damaged while also ensuring any custom charges are paid on time. As Purchasing Administrator, you will also liaise regularly with the marketing department, assisting with the development of promotional strategies.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a purchasing administration position and a drive to continue to progress in their procurement career. You will work 8-hour shifts, Monday to Friday, and will be provided with several benefits such as a company pension contribution, annual bonus, and staff discount, alongside your base salary.
- Overseeing supplier relationships
- Ensuring the supplier pricing form is regularly updated and maintained
- Update the inhouse system with new product line information including supplier, storage instructions, and pricing
- Liaise with the Marketing department on the development of promotional folders
- Coordinate with suppliers throughout the purchasing process
- Oversee the tracking of orders, guaranteeing products are delivered within the agreed on timeframe
- Inspecting incoming goods against purchase orders
- Ensure required custom charges are paid
- Previous experience in a similar purchasing administration position
- Good eye for detail
- Strong IT proficiency
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
What to do next:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities, contact Sarah Dermody via email firstname.lastname@example.org