Role: Procurement Coordinator
Benefits: Hybrid Working Model, Pension Contribution, Staff Discount
Building Materials Supplier is seeking a Procurement Coordinator to join their Dublin-based team.
As Procurement Coordinator, you will oversee the purchasing processes across the business, ensuring stock levels reflect current market demands. You will monitor incoming goods, cross-referencing invoices against purchase orders, should any discrepancies arise you will swiftly remedy these with suppliers or the accounts department. As Procurement Coordinator- you will liaise with the Transport Department and coordinate outbound customer order deliveries, ensuring they arrive within the allocated timeframe. There is an administrative aspect to this role as you regularly update the in-house system with product information and supplier pricing lists, as well as maintain all relevant procurement documentation.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar Procurement or Supply chain role, along with relevant qualifications in a related field. You will be based in the Dublin location and will work Monday to Friday, 8-hour shifts. Following the probation period you will be able to avail of a hybrid working model.
- Oversee the purchasing process across the business
- Daily stock assessments
- Cross-reference incoming stock invoices against purchase orders
- Maintain good communication with colleagues across all departments
- Manage outbound deliveries of stock to customers
- Maintain good communication with suppliers relating to price changes, stock availability and future demand
- Liaise regularly with the transport and sales department to maintain a smooth supply chain
- Previous experience in a Procurement or Supply chain role
- Relevant qualifications
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Robust communication skills- both written and oral
- Strong proficiency in IT systems including Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience meeting set KPIs
- Ability to prioritise tasks as per deadline requirements
What to do next:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities, contact Sarah Dermody via email email@example.com