Role: Trade Counter Specialist
Salary: €35,000 to €42,000 gross per year plus annual bonus
Duration: Full-time, permanent (subject to a 6-month probation period)
Location: Long mile Road Dublin
- Competitive Salary with a performance-based annual bonus scheme
- Progressive annual leave package, starting at 21 days and rising to 25 days
- Supportive wellbeing initiatives and Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Ample opportunities for career growth and development within the company
- Stable work hours with no weekends or overtime
Trade Counter Specialist
Embark on a rewarding journey with a leading company nestled in the heart of Dublin, a powerhouse in their industry that is synonymous with excellence and innovation. You will be the beating heart of the trade counter, a hub of bustling activity and the nexus between products and the customers.
Reporting to the Trade Counter Supervisor, you’ll, work meticulously to maintain an environment where excellence is not a goal but a standard. Your role is pivotal, immersed in an array of responsibilities that ensure the seamless operation of the trade counter and collections area, cultivating an atmosphere where commitment to top-notch customer service thrives.
- Cultivate and enhance customer relationships through proactive service and communication.
- Manage and process orders meticulously, overseeing both sales and returns using the ERP computer system.
- Maintain a pristine environment through housekeeping, ensuring a welcoming “front of house” experience
- Assist in inventory management through cycle counting and strategic stock replenishment.
- Collaborate actively in fostering a culture of continuous improvement in line with the company's policies and values.
- Proficient knowledge of the construction industry, a plus
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- An autonomous worker with a commitment to completing tasks efficiently.
- Computer literacy, with a solid understanding of Outlook, word and ERP systems
- Fluent in English, coupled with a customer-focused approach to service.
What to do next
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities, contact Conor via email firstname.lastname@example.org