Role: Picker Packer
Salary: €13 per hour
Duration: 4-week rolling contract (permanency for the right person)
Location: Dublin Southwest
Leading distribution company based in Dublin Southwest are seeking an experienced Picker Packer to join their team on a temporary basis (4 weeks) with an offer of permanency depending on performance. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am – 4.45pm. You will be responsible for picking and packing orders for dispatch using a voice picking headset and a PPT truck.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PPT LICENCE AND VOICE PICKING EXPERIENCE.
- Picking and packing orders using a voice picking headset
- Operating a PPT truck to move stock around the warehouse
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- Meeting company agreed targets/KPI’s
- Working as part of a team and reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager
- Experience in a similar position, picking and packing and operating PPT trucks is ESSENTIAL.
- Strong motivation with a can-do attitude and the ability to work as part of a team
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills
- Ability to take directions accordingly from management and senior staff
- Manual handling certificate is essential
- PPT licence is essential
What to do next:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities, contact Sarah via sarah @ tdtalent . ie