Role: Purchasing/Supply Chain Administrator
Salary: €30k - €35k per year
Duration: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Co. Louth
Benefits: Pension Contributions, Healthcare
Purchasing/Supply Chain Administrator
Leading manufacturers are seeking a Purchasing/Supply Chain Administrator to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis in Co. Louth. The responsibilities of this position include stock management, negotiating with suppliers, invoice reconciliation and general admin. You will also be required to build long-lasting business relations with key suppliers and stakeholders to uphold best cost for the business. This is a full-time, permanent position with the working hours being Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.
The ideal candidate for this position will have had previous administration experience. Full training on purchasing/supply chain will be provided, although previous experience or knowledge of this area would be advantageous. The successful person for this role will have a strong, can-do attitude who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and busy environment. You will have the people skills to negotiate effectively with suppliers and be extremely organised to help support the wider procurement team.
- Manage stock, aged inventory, sales analysis and performance targets.
- Manage replenishment orders to ensure optimal stock levels at all times
- The selection of suppliers with attention to price, delivery, past performance and quality
- Place and expedite orders
- Product flow optimisation
- PO processing and best price negotiations
- Building and maintaining sustainable supplier relations
What to do next: If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities, contact Conor via conor@tdtalent. ie